Become a Sponsor
Nearly a half a million people a year experience Battleship Missouri Memorial annually. Remembering the past, experiencing the memorable historic stories and walking around on a real Battleship allows each visitor to reflect, appreciate the sacrifice and create relevance through a first-hand personal experience. Sponsorship dollars provide support for education, restoration or preservation.
Battleship Missouri Memorial (Operated by USS Missouri Memorial Association Inc., a 501 (c)(3) non profit organization) has a variety of sponsorship opportunities available from event, exhibit, education, web and volunteer program sponsorships. We customize all of our sponsorships to best meet your company’s marketing objectives and budget.
Through a partnership with USS Missouri Memorial Association, Inc., your company can:
- Target the Oahu, Pearl Harbor Market
- Increase brand recognition
- Drive traffic to your retail locations
- Spread goodwill in y(our) community
- Directly connect with consumers
- Engage your staff in a community service/volunteer opportunity (optional)
Following is some general information about Battleship Missouri Memorial:
- Battleship Missouri Memorial reaches half million people annually.
- Battleship Missouri Memorial offers website (listed annually in “Thank Our Sponsors”) for sponsors who contribute $2,500 annually.
- Sponsors are often listed in our monthly Broadside newsletter and selected social media; twitter, facebook, and linkedin.
- USS Missouri Memorial Association, Inc., (Battleship Missouri Memorial) is covered by a wide variety of media and press.
- Battleship Missouri Memorial offers sponsors for “day of the event” for selected events (6 foot information table, or 10x10 booth- to be determined).
For more information about sponsorship opportunities, please contact the Development Department